Monday, March 17, 2014

This Weekend's Viewing

Season 3 of Game of Thrones came in.  Since it's only 10 episodes long, I'm 30% of the way through the season.  I'll watch a couple episodes per weekend for the next few weekends.  Can't wait to see the Red Wedding!

Last week or so I bought a 2-dvd set, Braveheart and Gladiator.  I've seen the former so I watched the latter.  To be honest, it didn't do much for me--and I'm a big fan of Roman history.  I look forward to watching Braveheart again.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Red Wedding destroyed me, even knowing that it was coming. I'm assuming you read the books? The producers upped the ante a bit with how they portrayed it.

Can't wait for Season 4's premiere!

maxutils said...

If you're getting Game of Thrones ... I assume you must also have access to "True Detective" ... best series I have seen in a very long time. Great dialogue, visuals , layered plot, and Woody Harrellson and Matthew McCouughnahey(sp) act their asses off ...