Monday, November 04, 2013

What Is Your "Fitness Age"?

This web site supposedly calculates your "fitness age".  I'm 48 and my fitness age is 40; not bad, but I'd like to improve that.
Fitness age is basically how well the body functions physically – compared to how well it should work – given the person’s age.

It is also a strong indication of lifespan, and, while not perfect, is a ‘rough estimate of cardiorespiratory fitness’, the researchers wrote in their paper, published in the journal Medicine Science in Sports Exercise.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2487135/Whats-YOUR-fitness-age-New-calculator-tells-youre-old-years-simple-steps.html#ixzz2jjAa0Tvh

1 comment:

KauaiMark said...

After a false start that ended witn calculating my fitness age as "20"

I recalculated my waistline using cm and got "60"

(I'm 65)