Monday, April 13, 2009

Get Your School's Share of "Stimulus" Money

I received this email at my school account while on break last week. Doesn't it just make you sigh?

The Grant Foundation Center will offer the Professional Grant Proposal Writing Workshop and Program Planning Certificate: AMERICAN RECOVERY AND REINVESTMENT ACT – Emergency Economic Stimulus Workshop in San Francisco, CA, May 11 – 12, 2009. Interested development professionals, researchers, program administrators, and business owners should register as soon as possible, as demand means that seats will fill up quickly.
I can hear the pigs jostling for their positions at the trough even as I type this.

2 comments:

Happy Elf Mom (Christine) said...

Oink! LOL

We are getting "stimulus bill" ads for cars and all sorts of things in the mail, too. Because somehow Obama and me getting a great deal on a new Ford are related, right??

Doug said...

Causation and correlation??